Parrish, Florida, is a flourishing city in north Manatee County and is experiencing a housing revolution. With new construction projects popping up left and right, this once sleepy little town is becoming one of the most desirable places to live in the Sunshine State. Keep reading to learn why Parrish FL is booming with new construction and discover the Sunshine State’s best-kept secret.
Why the sudden boom in construction?
There are a few factors at play. For starters, Parrish is located within close proximity to some of Florida’s finest, award-winning beaches. It is the ideal location for those who crave coastal living without all the hustle and bustle of a large city. Additionally, with easy access to I-75 ( as well as Fort Hamer and Moccasin Wallow Roads), Parrish is in close proximity to many of the Sunshine State’s hotspots – this is an ideal location for exploring!
- Anna Maria Island – 22 miles
- Lakewood Ranch – 20 miles
- St. Pete Beach 25 miles
- Sarasota -30 miles
- Downtown Tampa – 36 miles
- Walt Disney World – 88 miles
In particular, Parrish residents can anticipate the grand opening of the upcoming 200-bed HCA Florida Healthcare Hospital, and an expansive 5+ acre blue lagoon, Seaire for all kinds of recreational activities. The upcoming town center promises stunning views as well; not forgetting that students also have educational opportunities at State College of Florida or Bradenton Christian School nearby.
Additionally, Parrish has a lot to offer in terms of outdoor recreation. Enjoy a day of exploring at the Little Manatee River State Park. Launch your canoe from Fort Hamer Park. Or perfect your swing at one of the many breathtaking golf courses in this region. And with the influx of new residents comes a need for more amenities, such as shopping centers, restaurants, and entertainment options – ALL COMING SOON!
So what kind of housing options can you expect to find in Parrish?
There’s something for everyone! From prestigious gated residences to value-packed family houses, you’ll discover a wide variety of new constructions that come with modern features like smart home technology, energy-efficient fixtures, and open floor plans. With such many options available to fit your needs and budget requirements, you’ll be sure to find the perfect house for you!
North River Ranch | Parrish, FL from $300k to $800k +
is a new development that’s been getting a lot of attention People often refer to it fondly as the ‘Mini Lakewood Ranch’, and for good reason. This exclusive community boasts a wide array of home styles, perfect for any lifestyle. You can choose from new single-family homes, townhomes, & villas constructed by award-winning builders.
North River Ranch Amenities:
- Wander through miles of scenic trails
- Take in all that’s happening at the Village Center
- Brand-new, state-of-the-art schools are within walking distance
- Explore the 4,100-square-foot clubhouse
- Take a dip in the resort-style pool.
- Reinvent your outdoor workout at the Avid FitPod
- Get fit with the cutting-edge equipment in the Fitness Center.
- Discover the neighborhood with Bike Share
- Let the kids explore and have fun at one of the many playgrounds!
- Join other families at Gathering Table to share a meal.
- Gather round the Firepit for laughter, drinks, and conversation.
- SuperStream, powered by Frontier Communications
Del Webb Bayview | Parrish, FL from $360k+
is another popular development in Parrish. This 55+ active adult community offers single-story, two-story, and villa homes with plenty of open space and amenities. Fitness amenities include a yoga studio, fitness-on-demand classes, and top-of-the-line GE equipment in the Fitness Center. Residents can also pick up fresh produce at the Neighborhood Market
Del Webb Bayview Amenities:
- Full-Service Restaurant, Sailfish Bar & Grille
- Multi-Million Dollar Driftwood Clubhouse
- Expansive Amenity Campus
- State-of-the-Art Fitness Center
- Resort-Style Pool
- High-speed Internet and TV are included in the HOA fees
- Lawn Maintenance included with HOA fees
- Full-time lifestyle director on staff
- Gathering Room and Billiards
Cypress Glen at River Wilderness | Parrish, FL from $466k+
is a private, guard-gated community of 36 single-family homes, and is one of the newest developments in town. Located in close proximity to all the best that Manatee County has to offer.
This community boasts convenient access to both State Road 64 and I-75. Cypress Glen features 7 specialized and unique single-family homes from our River and Spring Series. Ranging from 1,761 to 2,766 square feet, their plans feature stunning Craftsman and British West Indies elevation styles and are one year out from completion.
Cypress Glen at River Wilderness offers desirable home features that include:
- Open-Concept Floorplans
- 100% Whole Home Certified for Energy-Efficient Living
- Walk-In Closets in the Owner’s Suite
- Large Covered Lanais
- Lawn Maintenance Included
The Club at River Wilderness offers an abundance of noteworthy activities, a few being:
- 27,000 Square Foot Clubhouse With a Multitude of Social Activities
- An Athletic Center With Fitness, Tennis, and Swimming Programs
- A Junior-Olympic Size Swimming Pool
- 4 Har-Tru Clay Tennis Courts
- Golf Course Situated on 150 Acres of Various Landscapes
Looking for more fun? Join the Club at River Wilderness for access to the community pool, tennis courts, restaurants, and use of the River Wilderness Golf and Country Club—an 18-hole, par-72 championship course situated on 192 acres of pristine landscape. The Club is part of the Audubon Cooperative Sanctuary System and offers a driving range, separate chipping and putting areas, and a practice sand bunker.
Summerwoods | Parrish, FL from $359K to 400k+
is a family-friendly community of 111 single-family homes; and it’s just minutes from some of the area’s top attractions. Homes in Summerwood offer plenty of space for growing families and include features such as large yards, covered porches, and two-car garages. However, Summerwoods’ homes could have a completion date of up to two-and-a-half years.
- Explore the Amenity Center
- Cool off at the Resort-Style Pool & Cabana
- Take in a Game at the Multi-Purpose Field
- Stroll the Walking Trails
- Let the kids have a blast at the Playground & Splash Pad!
- Give your Furry Friends the Playtime They Deserve at the Dog Park – COMING SOON!
Cross Creek has 2 new communities The Willows & The Laurel
Cross Creek is a well-established neighborhood. The community is characterized by its tree-lined streets, well-manicured lawns, and peaceful atmosphere, making it an ideal place for families and retirees alike. The neighborhood offers a variety of housing options, including single-family homes and townhomes, with a range of sizes and styles to choose from. Conveniently, Cross Creek is located near major highways, shopping centers, and restaurants, providing residents with easy access to all the amenities they need.
One of the most attractive advantages of living at Cross Creek is its proximity to the Fort Hamer Bridge. With only two miles separating you and this significant artery, you can access University Parkway in no time—where amazing shopping centers, restaurants, and medical facilities await.
The Willows | Parrish, FL from $324k+
Design-ready style and to be built single-family homes located in Cross Creek Community. Luxury home buying has never been simpler – this exclusive, gated natural gas community contains no CDDs. Nestled in the lush oaks, this tranquil new home community offers stunning water- and preserve-view homesites.
The Laurels | Parrish, FL $400k- $531k+
Design-ready and to be built Villa Style Homes located in Cross Creek Community. The Laurels villas are all about luxury home buying made easy. Pre-planned designer picks made by a professional Design Consultant make choosing your brand-new home effortless and enjoyable.
Amenities COMING SOON for The Willows & The Laurels!
- Unwind at the Luxurious Resort Style Pool
- Let Your Pooch Run Free at the Dog Park!
- Beat the Heat at the Splash Pad!
- Make New Friends at the Playground & Basketball Court
Bella Lago | Parrish, FL from $324k+
Families will adore this expansive and kid-friendly community boasting one to two-story single-family homes with concrete block construction up to the second floor. Each modern open-concept layout comes equipped with upgraded fixtures such as granite countertops, designer-chosen interior finishes, and Smart Home Automation.
Bella Lago Amenities:
- Make Memorable Moments at the Club House
- Lounge by the Poolside in the Florida Sunshine
- Unleash the Fun at the Dog Park!
- Stay Fit with Access to an Onsite Fitness Center.
- Have a Blast at the Tot Lot!
- Gather with Neighbors at the Multipurpose Sports Field & Covered Picnic Area
- Get ready for a splash of fun in 2023 – an additional pool and cabana are on their way!
And last but not least -COMING SOON! Welcome to MetroPlaces’ newest Lagoon community – Seaire
Experience a larger-than-life lifestyle in North Manatee County with Seaire. This area is brimming with potential and opportunities! Here, you will be immersed in acres of sparkling blue water that provides the perfect backdrop for swimming, paddling or simply soaking up some sunshine – all from the comfort of home! Lagoon living creates unparalleled experiences that make it feel like an exotic vacation every day.
Get ready for an exciting revolution that’s just around the corner!
All in all, Parrish is absolutely a beautiful and exciting place to call home. With its beautiful beaches, ample outdoor recreation opportunities, and a growing list of amenities, it’s no wonder that so many people are flocking to this charming town. The waves of growth are coming. Are you ready to make the move?
If you have any questions about Parrish or if you’re considering making this unique location your forever home, we at Sarasota Neighborhood Experts are more than happy to answer any of your questions. Contact the professionals at Sarasota Neighborhood Experts at 941-373-5880 or [email protected] and start searching for your perfect home in Parrish, FL!
Discover all you need to know about relocating to Sarasota with our Ultimate Relocation Guide!
⬇️ ⬇️ ⬇️ DOWNLOAD ⬇️ ⬇️ ⬇️