Discover why everyone is talking about Skye Ranch? Primarily, because it is the newest and largest development in the Sarasota area. Additionally, it is convenient, is located to the east of I-75 at the intersection of Clark Road and Lorraine Road. Skye Ranch is minutes from Myakka State Park and only 25 minutes from Siesta Key Beach. This master-planned development is creating a community for residents to enjoy a high quality of life and a plethora of amenities. The developers took great care to preserve the natural beauty and character of the land with grand old oaks and lush palms, forested wetlands, pristine lakes, and native wildlife. Additionally, there are miles of planned trails that will connect you to nature, parks, and the exceptional planned amenities within the community.
Key points and why everyone is talking about Skye Ranch:
- Skye Ranch is vast with over 1,000 acres. Including, 100 acres of lakes, 387 acres of preserves, and over 25 miles of walking trails.
- The build-out will include over 1,200 homes between Cassia at Skye Ranch and Esplanade at Skye Ranch and 360 Townhomes.
- Cassia and Esplanade are part of one Home Owners Association called Skye Ranch Master Association.
- Townhomes will have their own association
- There will be HOA and CDD fees for both communities.
- HOA and Fees for Esplanade on Skye Ranch will be determined when that part of the community opens.
- Cassia residents are responsible for their own yard and maintenance. However, Esplanade fees include lawn maintenance. Naturally, their fees will be a bit higher.
- The community has County water, sewer, underground utilities, and an added perk is that it is a natural gas community.
- It will take 6-8 Years to complete.
- A-Rated Schools include Lakeview Elementary, Sarasota Middle, and Riverview High School.
Cassia at Skye Ranch
Let’s focus on the neighborhood of Cassia at Skye Ranch. A brand new, gated community surrounded by lakes, ponds, and wetlands. In the near future, residents and will be able to enjoy walking miles of trails that will cut across nature preserves and connect to community parks.
Cassia at Skye Ranch is currently offering 17 different models available to build within the community. These floor plans range from 3 bedrooms all the way up to 5 bedrooms, 2-3 car garages, dens, game rooms, lofts, 1 and 2 stories, and more. I will have links to all the floorplan below. The prices range from the high $300’s up to the $700’s, there are a lot of options.
Keep in mind as you explore the Cassia at Skye Ranch floor plans that pricing does not reflect the cost of the lot or design upgrades. Lots in Cassia currently range from $5,500 up to $28,000 dependent upon the size of the homesite in addition to the particular lot itself.
The homes at Cassia range offer three, four, or five bedrooms; even the coziest floor plans measure at least 1,917 square feet of living space. The architectural designs combine Spanish, Caribbean, and Mediterranean revival styles. Prices start around $450K, but they are rising very rapidly because many new construction contracts have been signed. As you can imagine, properties that overlook the various lakes in Cassia have been selling at a very quick pace.
Cassia is NOT maintenance-free. The monthly HOA is $140, which includes access to all of the Skye Ranch amenities and maintenance/upkeep of communal areas and grounds. In addition to the HOA, Cassia at Skye Ranch also has a CDD fee which varies from $154 per month up to $197 per month depending on your lot size. So monthly fees to live in Cassia range from $294 per month, up to $337 per month.
Esplanade at Skye Ranch
Now let’s focus on the neighborhood of Esplanade at Skye Ranch. Their developers say, “Life at Esplanade provides unique opportunities centered around planned signature amenities and wellness programs to invigorate the body, mind, and spirit.” Here you can enjoy a level of resort-style living and experience plentiful activities. It’s like living your dream vacation every day. T
Esplanade at Skye Ranch is a new construction community designed and built by Taylor Morrison Homes. All homesites are at least 140′ deep and all homes can accommodate a pool. All Esplanade homes are1 story and slightly more finished. Additionally, the homes will include upgraded tile roofs and paved driveways.
Esplanade at Skye Ranch will have its own clubhouse as well, featuring a fitness center, spa, pickleball. In addition, Esplanade at Skye Ranch will have a planned Adults Only Resort-style pool that can by adults in either part of the community.
Currently, there are 2 luxury builders that are currently building in Skye Ranch as well: John Cannon and Arthur Rutenberg. Each builder has 10 lots with and the homes will feature designer finishes. Homes for both builders will range in size from 3200 to 5000 square feet and are priced between 1.3 and 2.00 million.
Skye Ranch Amenities
- All community amenities are shared by everyone in the Skye Ranch Master Association.
- Neighborhood Park, 1 is planned to include a large Recreation Amenity Center with a 25,000 square foot clubhouse. It will include a catering kitchen, activity rooms, a fully-equipped fitness center, 2 indoor full-sized basketball courts, a rock-climbing wall, a café, social spaces, a Kidz Zone, and a family-friendly resort-style pool with a lap pool and a splash pad.
- Lifestyle programs will be planned for all residents of Skye Ranch.
- Amenities include Beyond the clubhouse: Skye Ranch will have an amenity park with Sports Fields, ( soccer and baseball) Tennis, Volleyball, and a pet park.
- Future Parks will include additional resort-style pools, tot lot, pickleball, bocce ball, fire pits.
- Throughout Skye Ranch, you can also expect to find oaks, palm trees, forested wetlands, and lakes. Likewise, planned trails throughout the community will lead to amenities, parks, and nature within Skye Ranch.
So is Skye Ranch your ideal neighborhood? If so, please give me a call and we can discuss what your next move needs to be.